This web site is owned and operated by MA-SHELL (MOTOR CYCLES) LIMITED T/A Streetbike.
3. We will not collect any personal data from you unless you specifically provide it and we will only use that information for the purposes to which you have consented. We do not ask you to provide any more information than is reasonably necessary to enable you to participate in an activity on our website and to improve the website.
4. We do not generally disclose your personal information to third parties. We may have to sometimes, in which case we will inform you of our intention to do so when we collect the information and you will have the opportunity to consent to that use or not.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
6. Below are some examples of when we might request your information and how we will use it.
7. We have several newsletters that keep readers up-to-date with information on events, offers etc. If you would like to subscribe to one of our newsletters, we will require you to send us your email address so that we can send the newsletter to you. We may also ask you to provide other information about yourself, such as your name, age, sex and location so that we can personalise your newsletters.
8. We regularly run competitions and prize draws and, in addition to your answer or entry, we will require you to send us certain information, such as your name and email address. We will only use this information to administer the promotion and for any other purpose to which you consented when you entered.
9. To be able to buy items from any of our online shops, we will require you to register an account with us. For this, we will ask you to provide your name, email address, a password and password reminder, your billing and delivery address and bank details. We use a third-party payment service to facilitate purchases through our site so, by providing us with your information; you consent to us passing that information to our payment service provided for the purpose of completing your transactions.
FORUMS AND USER CONTENT
10. If you sign up to one of our forums, we will ask you to provide a username and email address so that we can let people know who posts which comment and to enable us to deal with any inappropriate or offensive behaviour.
11. For the same reasons, if you provide comments on any articles or upload your own content to our sites, we may ask you to provide your email address. Email and other contact details
12. You may wish to contact us from time to time by sending us letters or emails or by filling in contact forms on one of our websites. We will only use this information to respond to your query or suggestion.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
14. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They cannot harm your computer and do not contain any information that enable us to identify you personally, they just enable our websites to recognise your computer and to identify certain other non-personal information such as which browser you are using. This information can be used to make the website work, to identify which parts of the site can work better or to analyse how often people visit the site and what they look at. We will not associate this data with any personally identifying information that you may choose to provide to us in other ways.
15. By your using this website, we imply that you have read this policy and agree to us sending you cookies.
16. For information about how you can change how your browser deals with cookies, please see the “Managing Cookies” section below.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
17. Some features used on this website may involve a cookie being sent to your computer by a third party. For example, if you view or listen to any embedded audio or video content you may be sent cookies from the site where the embedded content is hosted. Likewise, if you share any content on this website through social networks (for example by clicking a Facebook “like” button or a “Tweet” button) you may be sent cookies from these websites. We do not control the setting of these cookies so please check the websites of these third-parties for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
18. To make full use of this site, your device must be set to accept cookies otherwise some of its functionality (for example on-line shopping) may not work.
19. If you nevertheless want to restrict, block or disable cookies, you can do so by changing your browser settings. If you would like more specific information about how to change your browser settings, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org which has detailed information for each browser as well as more information about cookies in general.
HOW TO CONTACT US
or By telephoning: 0121 506 6800
or By fax: 0121 296 5662